Tuesday, June 28, 2011

She should've been sleeping....

My sweet peanut. She is a night owl, she gets it from me. Last night I saw her sneak out of her room and lay something on the dining room floor. When I got closer this is what I saw....
She had left me a folded up piece of paper, I went a little closer and saw that it was addressed to me.


I honestly started to giggle at this point, because I knew I needed to discipline her for being out of bed, but this was going to be good.
 This is what she was doing when she should've been sleeping. By the time I had taken the pictures and went in to talk to her this is what I found...

My sweet little peanut. She is such a mommy's girl, and I love it. And for all those times when she is pushing my buttons and being rotten, these moments remind me of what a great child she is. Thank you Lord for our little peanut, our lives would be quite dull without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment