Monday, August 1, 2011

Tomorrow is kind of a sad day....

Joyful, happy, sad, astonished. Just a few of the emotions I have been feeling today as I realize that tomorrow my sweet little beanie will be 2!! Where has the time gone? I know that all parents say that, but really. She is in a toddler bed, almost completely potty trained and I am depressed. You know I thought I would be elated when the "baby" stage was done, I am not. I miss the cuddling and the sweet baby smell. I miss breast-feeding....sorry I know thats a bit much for the guys...but I do. I miss all of it and I am kinda tearing up just thinking about it.

Children are so hard to raise but so much fun, challenging but joyful, and I love every minute of it.

Beanie has been a wonderful addition to our family. She is funny, smart and the cutest little thing. She is definitely the baby of the family. Everyone gives her everything and she just soaks it all up. It's hard to believe that 2 years ago she wasn't even a part of our family and now life would feel wrong without her. Everyday, I look forward to seeing her and receiving all of her hugs and kisses. Because while I am trying to enjoy every minute, I am also fully aware that time keeps ticking.

So for a moment go back with me....

















Happy Birthday Sweet Beanie!! I love you so much. God has truly blessed our family with you and I can't imagine my life with out you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment