Monday, June 6, 2011

The School Year comes to an end....sort of.

Well, we just finished our review this weekend, and once we get the certificates in the mail we will officially have a 1st grader and 3rd grader :)

I really feel like the kids have done well this year. They are both so smart and willing to learn, I love it! So the reason I say "sort of" done is because I school all through the summer, so even though they are "done" with course requirements I want to be sure that they don't lose speed in the things that they are doing well in. Paige will actually be starting her 1st grade math book in the next 2 weeks, and Adam will be continuing on with review and worksheets in the things that he has already learned.

I LOVE teaching my children, and being a crucial part of their learning. I feel like it makes us as a family stronger, and better at working together to accomplish things.

So here's to another school year coming to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment