Monday, January 23, 2012

Livin on a prayer

So for the last week or so I have been exhausted. I mean, falling asleep during Pastor Steve's sermon yesterday morning exhausted. I don't know what it is. If I sit down, I will fall asleep. It makes life a little bit harder when your children get up with the sun and don't usually settle til about 9:00pm. Even Beanie is skipping her afternoon nap sometimes. I think that exericise might help me get some endorphins going but I barely have the energy to clean the house let alone actually exercise.

I think the kids are starting to get a little frustrated with my all around laziness, as is the hubbs. Please pray with me that this will pass rather quickly, so that I can get my energy back. In the meantime, I think some high doses of vitamin D are in order.

1 comment:

  1. I think you might need some serious rest. Doing all the things you do can be overwhelming. You can find true rest in Him. Also, maybe this is your body telling you you are too busy? Just a thought. :) Praying for you lady.

    ReplyDelete