Monday, January 3, 2011

A new year......

Happy New year to everyone!! I hope everyone that everyone had an amazing time celebrating.

New Year's Resolutions, I make them every year and every year they are gone by Jan 31. Not this year, this year my very first resolution is to keep my New Years Resolutions.

So here's my list:
1. Read my bible EVERYDAY....even if its only for 1 minute
2. Get healthy. Yes of course I want to lose weight, but the right way with real changes.
3. Stay focused and on track with schooling the kids.
4. Take a small vacation with Dan.
5. To get $1500.00 in the savings account and keep it there.
6. To go to bed no later than 11pm Sunday-Thursday, and possible Friday and Saturday too :)
7. To give more, in whatever ways I can. Whether by money or time.
8. to Blog once a week

I think that's it. I think that's a lot. and I think I can do it.

In 2011 I want to be stronger in every way and I think that this list will help keep me on track. And I hope you will too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment