Monday, July 8, 2013

Kind of a boring summer so far.....

We have had a very laid back 2013 so far, and it's dragging into our summer. It's not that I don't want to do super fun things. It's just that I am honestly enjoying being a home body....I never ever for one minute thought I would say that.

We have gone swimming and and done a few hikes but it's really been pretty quiet around here which is really nice.

On a side note,
This year I decided to write my own reading/language arts curriculum using a combination of different curriculum's I have found. I feel way more involved than I ever have, and now I have decided to go ahead and plan my own curriculum for science, social studies, bible and health too. I am using a combination of curriculum's that I have found but it's pretty exciting to be putting it all together. And the best part is.....it's going to cost WAY less than it ever has!!!
I will keep you updated on writing and preparing your own curriculum but so far so good.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment