Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fall Favs Swap.....The Goodies!

Terri and I were swap partners, and I honestly couldn't wait to get my basket of Fall Goodies. This wonderful basket was waiting for me on my doorstep Friday Evening and I hurried inside to see what I got.
Terri made homemade strawberry jam, and made my life easier with pre-measured chocolate chip cookie mix. The lovely tea cup with tea in it has already been used and I am getting ready to make another cup in a few minutes.

I love the fingertip towels and cute Halloween decorations, but my Fall favorite by far is the blanket! It's so soft and perfect to curl up in with a good book. I even took it on the Ladies Retreat with me, and received a couple compliments on the beautiful chocolate brown color. Thanks Terri for the note, it was so sweet, and thanks so much for swapping Fall Favs with me. I hope you enjoyed your basket as much as I enjoyed mine!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah love all the great stuff! :) Thanks for participating in the SWAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you're sweet. I'm glad you liked everything. The blanket IS super-snuggly, huh?

    ReplyDelete