Thursday, July 29, 2010

Never a dull moment

"You're everything I hopeful, you're everything I weed, you are so beautiful to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee", as sung by Peanut. 

We went to Wendy's for lunch yesterday, and the toy prize just happened to be a microphone...fantastic! Needless to say everything, and I mean everything must be spoke into the microphone. It's one of those echo Microphones, so when Peanut isn't singing, Booger is doing his best Darth Vader impression. 

To add a little bit more humor to the situation, Peanut dressed herself today. Which most of you know is always hilarious. She has on teal leggins, a lime green skirt and a purple shirt. To accessorize the outfit, she has about 10 bracelets and some necklaces. 

Listening to them "pretend" is the highlight of my day!

2 comments:

  1. aweee cute...

    to match your super cute bloggy remodel! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agrees with April. I like the new blog look! To be a little girl again with no reservations. She is going to look back on these days and hopefully be thankful that you allowed her to be creative.... hopefully.

    ReplyDelete