Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A new start for blogging....

Starting out.....again,


So, I have tried this before, but I really really really want to do this. So let's do an update of sorts....

It's April! Where has the time gone!?! Catherine is already 8 months old. I can't believe it. She is crawling and pulling herself up to stand and walking around the furniture. She already has a mind of her own, and she makes us laugh like crazy. She is such a happy baby, I really hope that her disposition stays the same throughout her life. Paige, my peanut, is so smart. We have started a book called Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons, and she is picking everything up so quickly. I love how much she loves to learn. She asks me how to spell words all the time, and loves doing her "school work". She is such a blessing and joy to me. Adam, where do I begin, he is doing wonderful. He has been a bit upset with me these past few weeks because I attempted to go back to work, and, long story short, we are behind in his school work. We will definitely catch up, but we will also be doing school until July. So, we might start a bit later next year.

Now a bit on me, as I said before, I "tried" and failed at heading back to work. I just can't do it, I miss my babies, and I know that the Lord has called me homeschool. My first responsibility is to my children and I honestly felt like I was failing them. Everyday I was overwhelmed and upset. I couldn't do it. Please pray for us though, we really need to stick tightly to our budget, for this to work. I know that we can do it as a family!!

So, my hope is to update this atleast weekly, but I can't promise.....keep your eyes out for my next blog!

1 comment: