Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wow...it's been a while

Sorry for my absence. 3 kids, homeschooling, a ladies retreat, overall tired mom = little to no blogging. Any who, I am officially a working mom again. We are trying to diminish our debt so it's back out into the world I go, but I am super excited to be working again and helping Dan to pay the bills. Let's just all say a few prayers together that Dan and I can be an even better team than we are now with the kids schooling and duties around the house.

So, schooling update, we are almost done the school year, and I am proud to say that the kids have done spectacular with everything. I like teaching throughout the summer so we will likely continue with a few things over the summer months. But, I am proud to say that I will officially have a 3rd grader and a 1st grader in the fall. Booger is such an overall great kid. I can't say enough how proud I am of him. Peanut is a fantastic reader (a girl after moms heart) and I am so proud to say that I have taught them thus far. Beanie is talking more and more, and finding her place in our family. Before I know it she'll be starting school, time flies so quickly.

I truly enjoy my family and I am excited to see all the amazing things that God has in store for me and my family. God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment